Holy hell guys, VEGAN BUTTERMILK RANCH!!!!! I’ve been working on this recipe since I first went vegan three years ago. I’m so happy at the outcome of this ranch! Dudes, no lie, this shiz is the SHIZ!!! Seriously, this dressing takes me back to when Mom would make her homemade ranch and pile the plate high as hell with raw veggies! Miss you Ma! I know you’d be blown away by this one! Pour on all things ranch worthy!! Enjoy my Veggie buds!
What you’ll need:
- 1 C of raw cashews (soaked for atleast 4 hrs)
- 3/4 C unsweet almond mylk (or any diary free mylk of choice)
- 1/2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 celery seed
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dill (fresh or dry)
- 2 sprigs of fresh parsley (stems removed)
- 1/4 C Vegan mayo ***I use —-> https://justforall.com/en-us/products/consumer/mayo/mayo
- Strain cashews & rinse, add to a high speed blender with acv, lemon juice, and vegan mylk of choice. Let sit to curdle for about 5 minutes.
- Next add in all seasonings except the dill, parsley, and vegan mayo. Blitz on high till the cashews have completely broken apart. Your mix should be smooth and creamy. Lastly, add in the vegan mayo, dill, and parsley, blend on a lower setting just to break up the parsely & dill. Store in a glass jar or squeeze bottle : )
Let me know what you think!!